My extremely awesome spoiler, Ophelia Crookshanks of Gryffindor, really outdid herself with this package! As soon as I opened the box, I was greeted with the sight of a lovely parcel wrapped in tissue paper and blue ribbon. I was so excited that I tore into it right away before I thought to take a photo. XD Then I remembered the camera, and this is what I saw!
Ophelia had wrapped each of the items in their own tissue wrapping and ribbon~ it was like opening a dozen presents in one! :D Right away I was completely in love with the bag~ it has a knitted front panel, and the rest of the bag is quilted/sewn together. It looks absolutely gorgeous! I intend to use this bag as my purse, or for something so that I can carry it around with me all the time. ^^ A close up of the knitted panel on the front:
And here's a picture of the rest of the goodies, opened and laid out together! Just look at all the wonderful things that Ophelia has sent me!
Ophelia really outdid herself! Along with the bag, she sent me:
- a gorgeous hank of silver and blue yarn (did you hand dye it yourself, Ophelia? If you did, it's absolutely brilliant!),
- A set of KnitPicks Harmony DPNs, size 2 (how did you know? I've been dying to try these out!)
- a set of bejeweled stitch markers, complete with little hearts dangling on the ends! :D
- The Knit Socks! book! I was very excited about this~ I flipped through it and all that sizing information is so helpful!
- Harry Potter glasses and Mad-Eye Moody's glass eye~ I'm totally using these for Halloween next year!
- A Hermione Lego keychain, which has become the official key holder of my apartment keys :D
- Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans, Blood Pops, and Jelly Slugs~ so awesome! I always wondered how these tasted, and they're quite delicious (yes, I ate them all already XD).
Now, the next big adventure is to ball the yarn and cast on for my first ever pair of socks! Let's see if I can make this a success! ^^