Is it the last quidditch match of the term already?! I can't believe it! Let's hope Ravenclaw pulls ahead this round! :)
1. When Rita Skeeter prints a bad articles about Hagrid in the Daily Prophet, which Professor teaches Hagrid's Care of Magical Creatures class while he is away?
c. Professor Grubbly-Plank
2. What was the article Rita Skeeter wrote about Hagrid called?
c. Dumbledore's Giant Mistake
3. When the school champions were being chosen from the Goblet of Fire, whose name cam out first?
b. Viktor Krum
4. What is the spell Ludo bagman says to magically magnify his voice when he commentates?
5. What kind of dragon did Cedirc have to face in the first task?
b. A Swedish Short-Snout
6. Who raised the trophy after winning the world cup?
b. Troy and Quigley
7. How many bedrooms did Mundungus Fletcher claim to have?
8. For what did Moody mistake his birthday gif of a carriage clock?
b. A basilisk egg
9. What did Mr. Ollivander produce for the end of Cedric's wand?
d. Silver smoke rings
10. The dark mark is on Snape's left arm.
Picture Scavenger Hunt
A Basilisk: http://www.3dawards.org/2003/report/film/Basilisk.jpg
Mundungus Fletcher: http://www.encyclopedie-hp.org/images/rs/mundungus-rs.jpg
Amos Diggory: http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40967000/jpg/_40967002_amosdiggory.jpg