Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Beginning of the Year Feast!

I had a blast talking to everyone at the Beginning of the Year Feast! The headmistress isn't anywhere near as intimidating as I thought she might be~ she's actually pretty cool!

Classes are rough going already, but extremely interesting. Professor Von Humperdink is a tough teacher, but I think I'm going to enjoy his class. He seems to be prone to nasty moods once in a while, but he makes up for it with his extremely soothing speaking voice. I wonder if he's ever tried singing? He seems like he'd be great at singing cheesy romantic ballads (shhhh, don't tell him I said that, though!).

Off to breakfast with Elanor and Gabriella, now~ let's see what today will bring!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

psst- hi spolee, it's your spoiler. How about adding a wish list to your side bar so I can keep current with what you see you may like or suggestions with what size you like with needles?

Good luck with your classes.

Keep knitting. your spoiler.

Celestina Cadogan said...

Hi, Spoiler! :) Thanks for dropping by! I'll add that side bar for you ASAP (but I really do like anything and everything :) and I'm always up for trying out new things!). Thank you so much! Hope your classes are going well!