Friday, January 11, 2008

I'm heeeere!

Hello, all! My name is Celestina Cadogan, and I've just been accepted to Hogwarts! This will be my first year, so I'm very excited for the new term to begin!

A little bit about me: I am a direct descendant of Sir Cadogan, whose portrait appears to have something of an infamous reputation here at Hogwarts. In his defense, his Hogwarts portrait was painted when he was an older man, and past his prime. According to the books on our family history in my father’s library, Sir Cadogan was an especially skilled horseback rider in his youth~ difficult to believe when one sees his Hogwarts portrait, I admit. Although I must say, his Hogwarts portrait self is a lot less… stoic… than I was led to believe in my childhood. :)

Please feel free to leave a note and say hi! I'm very excited to meet lots of new people during my stay at Hogwarts! :)

No comments: